407PartyLink.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO!!! Rapper Dmx does not know who is Barack Obama.

2 posters

Go down

LMAO!!! Rapper Dmx does not know who is Barack Obama. Empty LMAO!!! Rapper Dmx does not know who is Barack Obama.

Post  dame Mon Mar 17 2008, 16:39

March 17, 2008. MediaTakeOut.com caught wind of an interesting interview that rapper DMX did with XXL Magazine. Apparently, he had no idea who Barack Obama was. Here's a snippet of th einterview:

XXL: Are you following the presidential race?
DMX:Not at all.

XXL:You’re not? You know there’s a Black guy running, Barack Obama and then there’s Hillary Clinton.
DMX:His name is Barack?!

XXL:Barack Obama, yeah.
DMX:Barack?!

XXL:Barack.
DMX:What the f*ck is a Barack?! Barack Obama. Where he from, Africa?

XXL:Yeah, his dad is from Kenya.
DMX:Barack Obama?

XXL:Yeah.
DMX:What the f*ck?! That ain’t no f*ckin’ name, yo. That ain’t that n*gga’s name. You can’t be serious. Barack Obama. Get the f*ck outta here.

XXL:You’re telling me you haven’t heard about him before.
DMX:I ain’t really paying much attention.

XXL:I mean, it’s pretty big if a Black…
DMX:Wow, Barack! The n*gga’s name is Barack. Barack? N*gga named Barack Obama. What the f*ck, man?! Is he serious? That ain’t his f*ckin’ name. Ima tell this n*gga when I see him, “Stop that bullsh*t. Stop that bullsh*t” [laughs] “That ain’t your f*ckin’ name.” Your momma ain’t name you no damn Barack."

dame

Back to top Go down

LMAO!!! Rapper Dmx does not know who is Barack Obama. Empty Re: LMAO!!! Rapper Dmx does not know who is Barack Obama.

Post  elegance Thu Mar 20 2008, 10:29

that is crazy how can you not at least heard of him lol

elegance

Back to top Go down