407PartyLink.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU

3 posters

Go down

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU Empty FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU

Post  407partylink Tue Mar 17 2009, 11:37

FIRST PERSON TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WINS A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE "JOHNNY O" CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU NIGHT CLUB

QUESTION:
WHAT WAS THE FORMER NAME OF ROXY NIGHT CLUB WHEN STEVIE B AND OTHER LATIN FREESTYLE ARTISTS FIRST PEFORMED IN ORLANDO?

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU JohnnyO

407partylink

Back to top Go down

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU Empty Re: FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU

Post  elegance Wed Mar 18 2009, 17:56

was it scats or skats or something like that?

elegance

Back to top Go down

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU Empty Very good question

Post  THEREALESTVOICE Wed May 06 2009, 13:49

Too bad I dont know the answer to it since it was a while back. Actually, maybe I will get some credit for remembering this: Roxy was a Theatre before it was Roxy! If I remember correctly, it was called the 21st Century Theatre. Or something like that. It only had 2 screens. I do remember Stevie B, Lissette Melendez and others performing there many, many years ago....Damn I'm old!!!!!!!

I hope someone remembers....

THEREALESTVOICE

Back to top Go down

FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU Empty Re: FREE TICKETS TO THE JOHNNY O CONCERT THIS WEDNESDAY @ TABU

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down