407PartyLink.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club"

+2
kissme69
dame
6 posters

Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club"

Post  dame Tue Feb 12 2008, 12:41

Do you have a crazy story from a club that you went to?
Maybe you got really drunk and passed out on the floor?
You hooked with someone that you didnt mean to!
You witnessed something in the club that you thought was funny, strange, or sexy.

Regardless of the story. Post all your replies. lets make this Evil or Very Mad the CLUB CONFESSIONS Evil or Very Mad Forum.

"Im curious to see all the crazy response this is going to get. O-town is pretty wild."

Last edited by dame on Fri Feb 22 2008, 10:44; edited 2 times in total

dame

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty One Night Stand With a Whack Ni**a!

Post  kissme69 Thu Feb 14 2008, 17:04

My name is ummm... lets say Keeesh.... Last Saturday night I went to a popular club downtown that starts with an "E". I was with 3 of my homegirls and we were all looking good OKKKKAAAAAAAAAY... Anyway we were there enjoying ourselves when this dude approach me and offer to buy me a drink in exchange for a dance. At first I was hesitant but he was cute so I said yes. As the night kept on we were dancing, drinking (grey goose and vodka)--I became really twisted-- we spent a good time talking as well.
I knew the question was coming "You wanna leave with me tonight?" ..I've always been a freak and he was cute or Maybe it was the liquor but I said yes and told my homegirls he was taking me home.
Anyway, this nigga was a straight up LIAR!! First of all he told me he lived by himself--- next thing I know we had to sneak in an apartment that turned out to be his mothers.. He claimed she was just visiting..."Then why she in the master bedroom nigga?"

Next, the car wasn't even his... it was his mother's that she needed for church the next day.!!! Broke ass couldnt event give me a ride home...

We spent all night arguing because the asshole couldnt get it up.. I just went to sleep...
The next day I had my homegirl pick me up..

Ladies beware.. I would put his name up here...

Maybe next time..

kissme69

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Re: Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club"

Post  Full Impact Ent Fri Feb 15 2008, 12:11

THIS CAN GET VERY INTERESTING Twisted Evil

Full Impact Ent

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Re: One Night Stand With a Whack Ni**a!

Post  dame Sun Feb 17 2008, 14:53

lol! Thats a crazy story*
Do you still see him? Tis video will help you out next time!

Peace!

ANY WAY READERS PLEASE KEEP THEM STORIES COMING. LETS MAKE THIS FORUM REALLY INTERESTING!!

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18 2008, 17:07; edited 2 times in total

dame

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty I luv dis topic.

Post  luvLyfe Mon Feb 18 2008, 15:31

1st off this site is wat the O been missing Smile ya dig

Well heres some confessions:

Im tired of girls coming to the club and dancing with the wall. You know dudes were gonna be here. If you wanted to dance by yourself, stay in your room and turn up the radio..you could a saved $10 and your friends gas shorty.

Im tired a girls asking for me to buy them and they ugly ass friends also. Obviously I came to talk to you not the rest of the crew. Put it like this would you like me to ask you if the crew can HIT IT also?

Lastly,
Shot out to 'Stacy' tongue Razz that I met at Tabu last month.I t was good. Sorry I didnt call. LMAO
afro

luvLyfe

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Re: Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club"

Post  djcaesar Tue Feb 19 2008, 17:06

Wow... that is deep. but ummmm. what did you say you look like again..?? Wink

djcaesar

http://www.102jamzorlando.com

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty 1st Night in a Orlando Club. These chicks are freaks.

Post  Jose100 Fri Feb 22 2008, 10:42

my name is JOSE the don. im from brooklyn ny ya dig. you know i stay fly chains, earings, watch, gucci all a that fly shit. anyway, it seems like the girls down here are alot more freaky than they are up north. man look, up north i get attention and all , maybe beat a shorty here and there cuz they feeling me . but nuthin compare to the first time i went to the club down here.

i remember it like yesterday. it was sunday and i went to firestone. first let me say this girls in the south got some FAT ASSSES."DAAAAAAAAAMN". what yall put in the water. even white girls i see out here with them crazy joints.

anyway i went to the club with my cuzin and his boyz. i was there stuntin ed hardied out. then we came up on these 3 bad ass dirty south black chicks. im talking ass, titties, pretty face no marks but what was funny was one shorty had more golds in her mouth than i have on wrist (lol). anyway we was all chillin. buying drinks, poppin bottles you know. one chick was just all ova me grabbing on ma di*k, putting my hand on her ass and shit. she was wearing a short ass dress and her ass would show every time she bent ova.

So i said fuk it. the next time she touch my di*k imma a grab her sh*t. so she did and i was like aight Laughing . we was in a dark corner so i reach down and the next thing i know i was poppin shorty right there in the club. no lie b. that b was going crazy biting on my neck and shit kissing on my ear.
so you know i had to ask her to come to the crib.

and the rest ????????

HISTORY affraid

Jose100

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Re: "These Chicks are Freaks"

Post  dame Fri Feb 22 2008, 10:46

Damn.. That story was interesting. So what happen with the friends?

dame

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Re: "These Chicks are Freaks"

Post  Jose100 Fri Feb 22 2008, 10:47

oh they was freaks too my nigga Evil or Very Mad

Jose100

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty what happened to the stories....

Post  dame Tue Apr 15 2008, 17:23

I NEED MORE STORIES...... MORE CONFESSIONS... ASAP

dame

Back to top Go down

Post  Full Impact Ent Fri May 16 2008, 11:05

dame wrote:I NEED MORE STORIES...... MORE CONFESSIONS... ASAP

i agree

Full Impact Ent

Back to top Go down

Club Confessions!! " Wild stories from the club" Empty Funny Video

Post  dame Fri May 16 2008, 17:52

http://funnyassvideos.net/funnyweddingdance.html[img][/img]

dame

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down